My Redang dream since I was 16 has finally came true! Thanks to Prophet Muhammad's Birthday.
BUTTTT, because of its birthday, we hardly get the bus ticket to-and-fro from Kuala Terengganu.
---------------------------------------------------------------------
Ended up Chew came back by bus, which was ONE of the 1001 bus tickets left,
Andrea and I flew back by MAS Airlines and Air Asia respectively (Air Asia was fully booked as well =x)
Due to this particular reason, now only I realised that HOW BIGG the population of Kuala Terengganu is.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------
ANDD, thanks to the effectiveness of the 'productive' LCB Tour Agency, we GOT to stay in a so called, Redang Holidays "RESORT". Chew did the booking on MONDAY, and received a SMS from LCB on THURSDAY, claimed that,
"SORRY, LAGUNA HOTEL IS FULLY BOOKED. THE ONLY RESORT LEFT IS blablabla.."
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
WHAT THE HACK. We paid on MONDAY and we got the replies 3 days later. I was doubting whether they are using SNAIL MAIL to do our bookings.
What type of business they did?!
No choice, the only resort left was Redang Holidays.

Well. This is the so called "RESORT". It is more to be like a DORM I dare to SAY!
The tap water was damn yellowish. Just like rusty tap water.
and..
the food was totally... ARGHHHHHH!!
I expect SEAFOOD, but..
.JPG)
This is what we had for lunch.
Vege with OLD and YELLOW leaves.

and this is our dinner. =.=
What boiled me up was, we got to QUEUED UP for food like what we did in CAMP!
There were no activities organized by the "RESORT" at night. There was a "BAR" and Andrea still asked us to bring our money out that night to have HAPPY HOUR at the "BAR"... but.. sadly to say, the "BAR" DID NOT carry out its operation! So, we chao-ed to other resorts along the long beach, and went to LAGUNA the next day.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Anyway, forget about those 'sueh' stuffs. Let's talk about the happy one.
Well, this Redang trip was fun but sunburn is NOT fun. The 3 snorkelling trips were awesome. Didn't get to see much fish during the last snorkelling trip, but get to see a lot of CORALS, which is a little but of.. disappointing. BUT, I had the chance to float in the DEEP BLUE SEA =D
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
First trip was Marine Park at Pulau Pinang. I saw 'Ikan Bawal', Tiger fish, the blue fish with a yellow horizontal line, which is 'Ikan Selar" I think. and blablabla. Now only I know the 'Ikan Bawal' swim nearby the shores. NOT in the middle of the sea. So, for fishermen to catch thousand of dozens of "Ikan Bawal" is not a difficult thing at all. lol.
And the WORST DAMN THING was I got a few kisses from the Jellyfish. Damn those tourist who feed bread to those fish. The leftover of the bread floated to the place where I was it attracted Jellyfish! Damn it.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Second snorkelling trip was at Pulau Lima and it was the best I can say. Various species of fish to see and the corals were nice. I saw a type of silver colour fish with an unique mouth. Its mouth is long like a stick and it has a sharp end. Chew got a cut by coral. So kesian.
Well, its pointless for me to crap so much here, let me let the pictures speak for me instead =)

We've reached Redang Island =D

The water is CRYSTAL CLEAR!
Woohoo. Snorkelling time =)
Marine life can be seen from the top! This shows that how BLUE the sea water is.
I am FLOATING in SOUTH CHINA SEA!

Yeay. 3 of us. lol
The sea cucumber
I believe I can FLY~Nice view eh.

"Ikan Selar" and Tiger Fish

Redang Bay Resort.
More More Tea at Laguna.
Someone, buy this dress for me.
.JPG)
Sunrise in the morning.
Left nothing there but footprints.
Bye, Redang. I'll be back for sure BUT NOT Redang Holidays Resort
Killing time at the airport. Anyway, kinda disappointing as I did not get to see starfish, squids, dolphins, turtles and sharks. LOLS.
Never get to see, its ok. Because, I'll definitely be back to REDANG ISLAND again. BUT not REDANG HOLIDAYS RESORT! The beach boys there were damn KNS and UGLY! They don't have SIX PADS at all! lols.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
My NEXT mission : TIOMAN ISLAND -> SIPADAN ISLAND -> BALI?? (if I rich enough)
and..
SLIM DOWN TO WEAR BIKINI !!
=D
mInhuI
was in Redang
3 comments:
wah...
a nice trip huh...
so envy...
jom,,next tym we go Barli 2gether..
=P
sure. bali is one of my plans. save money from now on. lols
Fish is also counted as seafood.. So seafood was a part of your lunch. Hahahahaha I wana join in Bali trip!! After my stpm.. =X By the time we are done saving money, I think its also after my exam d la.. hahahahahahahah
Post a Comment