Nuffnang.

Monday, June 29, 2009

Laughed My Ass Off

Ohdamn I am addicted to the scrabble game on Facebook.
and Ng Ying Jie prefers sleeping rather than playing with me.
that's why am blogging during this wee hours. lols.


Anyway, am going to blog about the stuff that made me really laughed like
Bwwwahahahahahahhaa.



Well, the story begins..
*kindly take note on the red circles*






One fine evening, someone did a test on Facebook to check out on
The TYPE OF SPORTS THAT HE IS BORN TO PLAY.
This is sad to say,
he is born to play the sports that he hate the most which is...
*
*
*
****FOOTBALLLLL !!! ****





and here goes the comments :





We knew his determination, his love, and his passion

in BADMINTON

but...

He was being asked to change sports...

Sooo. Kesian. =(

Until someone joined the conversation...

and asked him to whether he used his racquet to kick the ball since he loves BADMINTON sooooooooo much.


The question was soooooooo OMG until he had to salute the person who raised up the question...


and the person who raised up the question said..


"YOU SALUTE ME I'LL KNEEL DOWN IN FRONT OF YOU!"



However, the player did not use his racquet to kick the ball because

he says HE NEEDS TO CELEBRATE FATHER'S DAYYYY!!!!!!

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

and his doubles partner needs to be extra careful when partnering him to avoid celebrating MOTHER'S DAYYY!!!!

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.



and the story is to be continued.......

I cannot play with him because I am scare that I got to celebrate WESAK DAY !!!!

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.



hahahahahahahaha.

-story ends-
mInhuI
hahahahahaha

No comments: