Travelled back the next day right after the goddamn finals. Xuen was back. Von was back. What a hard-earned chance that both of them were in BP during the same weekend. So might as well went back for few days before the Genting trip. EMO'ed for two days. Since when I've became an emo freak huh. I can cut my tongue and swear to God that this is true.
Night outings with a bunch of friends. As I've expected : Birthday suprise. And awmaigourd. it was for 3 fellas.
Mine on the 15th, Jas's on the 17th and Ngee's on the 18th.
Was like freaking tired and silent throughout the whole night. Neither feel like to take pictures nor laugh out loud. Ain't the usual me who used to LOL. Sorry people for the damn EMO feeling that day.
And, my appreciation for this bunch of people!
I do appreciate what you people've done.
I do appreciate what you people've done.
KAMSAHAMNIDA ;)
mInhuI
tq~


1 comment:
yerr,,i'm not inside that...
c u guys so happy enjoy ther..
saya kat sini study macam cow ar..
hehe,,anyway,,happy birtdhay 2 3 of u...
athough this blessing is "quite" late bit..hehe...
Post a Comment