Nuffnang.

Thursday, September 10, 2009

10thSept09 - Happy Birthday ;)


Initial plan was to have a badminton game followed by swimming at Bukit Banang.
Such nice plan was KO'ed due to :
I am a non member of the club and Jessie had cancelled her membership.
Lucky to say we realised this gawdamn thing before we departed to BB.

Plan changed to 'mountain' climbing at Hutan Lipur.
The souls alive were not even up to TEN! Partially because it was only 4 plus in the evening.
Due safety issue, it's good to have the plan cancelled.

At last, I was back-to-basis -- Jogging at Tasik Y with Jessie Lai.


Picked up Koh Ee Von to BIG-CUP-WATER for dinner after that.

My carrot + tomato. Jessie's MIXED juice. Von's orange.

Lalas made my lips sexy ;)

Chicken wings topped up the oil in my body.

Seafood beancurd made me salivating non stop.

Hokkien Mee filled my stomach ;)


Picked up Christine Kerk next, to Secret Recipe.


Iced Chocolate.

Jessie said that was fattening. Anyhow it was better than your Durian Cheese right? hahaha.
Christine's story was OMG. I DO NOT WANT TO LIVE IN THIS COUNTRY ANYMORE.
I WANT IMMIGRATE SOMEWHERE ELSE!

10th Sept 2009.
Happy 13th Birthday
LIM TENG HAU!


Take cheche's word,
LEARN to be a man and being a cheeky pop no more! Okay?
=x





mInhuI.

No comments: