Nuffnang.

Friday, October 9, 2009

Chop your hands off you beast!

My mobile phone was stolen few hours ago at Midvalley train station.
EFFIN the Malay in black jacket and cap born with a pair dirty hands !
Just to rot in fire hell is slightly too cheap for someone who has a pair of shitty hands like you.
May you'll be tortured to death. Allah saw and knew what you did.
Front pocket of your jeans ain't any longer the safetest place. Shall put your valuable stuffs inside your inner wear in the future. =x

God. My beautiful red colour Sony Ericsson W910i. My list of contacts. My memory card. My music-man handphone strap! And darn. I just had the ribbon changed for the keypad buttons few weeks ago and it costs me 90 bucks.

Friends, I'm available at 012 606 7090. Anyway, this is just a temporary number for a few weeks. Will keep you guys informed when I am back to my original number.

Thanks Andrea for the helping hand and Ng Ying Jie as well.

I'll be fine and I'm always fine. No worries.


mh.

No comments: