8.10am! approximately 8 more hours to Tax paper.
I am very very very scare right now.
Started to panic. I can't concentrate anymore.
My brain has stopped functioning.
Why my brain capacity is so small. Why? Tell me Why?
My eyesight is blur when I am looking at this screen.
Hell what am I doing.
I wasted time. I wasted money.
Why can't I learn to be independent.
Why must I always need to have someone to motivate me.
Why?!
I suck in managing my life.
I suck in self-management.
I feel guilty when I think of my dad.
Go ahead and scold me if you want to.
Sorry :/
God,
Give me strength to carry on with the day.
Give me energy to carry on with my revision for the last 8 hours.
God,
Bless me to be able to absorb everything I've revised,
and
what I am going to revise later.
Bless me, Lord.
Essence of Chicken made my throat sore
and redbull, livita taste like diesel / petrol.
Mum, I need your shoulders right now.
How am I going to pass a year life without you?
fml.
I am very very very scare right now.
Started to panic. I can't concentrate anymore.
My brain has stopped functioning.
Why my brain capacity is so small. Why? Tell me Why?
My eyesight is blur when I am looking at this screen.
Hell what am I doing.
I wasted time. I wasted money.
Why can't I learn to be independent.
Why must I always need to have someone to motivate me.
Why?!
I suck in managing my life.
I suck in self-management.
I feel guilty when I think of my dad.
Go ahead and scold me if you want to.
Sorry :/
God,
Give me strength to carry on with the day.
Give me energy to carry on with my revision for the last 8 hours.
God,
Bless me to be able to absorb everything I've revised,
and
what I am going to revise later.
Bless me, Lord.
Essence of Chicken made my throat sore
and redbull, livita taste like diesel / petrol.
Mum, I need your shoulders right now.
How am I going to pass a year life without you?
fml.


No comments:
Post a Comment