
FML I can't believe that I am NOW at the age of the number above. I don't think I look like a human in her 20. Do I? Do I? Do I?
Normally the girls will hide in the birthday girl's place so to give her a BIG surprise when she is back from somewhere else. Eventually they did not do this on my birthday because they have been using this trick for like so many times already. :D
In the very first noon of my 20, I got KIDNAPPED together with Tan Jaslynn, who is going to join the world of 20 on the 17th July. She is 2 days younger than me! Too bad Ngee (18th July) was stuck in Malacca. If not it would be fun that 3 of us to celebrate birthdays together again.
The kidnap plan went like this :
1. Once I hopped into Xin's car, Jas and I were given an eye mask each to block our vision.

2. We were given 3 options on where to go first. Namely A, B and C.
3. Kek started to spray perfume inside the car in order to make us giddy and dreamy. *wtf*
4. We reached to a place where Xin wanted to 'help her sis to get something' first before we proceed to the plan. This is the place where Kek sprayed the perfume like wtf damn lot.
5. After Xin got back from getting the 'something for her sister', she opened her bonnet and we smelt something like PIZZA. Andrea and Kek denied and continue spraying perfume. Really gawddamn headache lor. No joke.
6. We were still undecided on which place to go based on the options given. Thus, the kaypohchee kidnappers picked a place called 'B'.

Driver of the day! Chew Pei Xin ♥
7. The driver stopped at the place called 'B' but B wasn't open. Which shop owner is so rich and like so stupid that never do business at 4pm? duhhh. Nahh eventually B is a fake place that they simply stopped by at any shophouses that wanna confuse us.
8. Xin went round and round and turn here and there to make us confuse again. Kek was facing Jas to 'jaga' her from peeping. Once she turned back her face she saw me peeping and she screamed like wtf. I can't stop laughing when I recalled her screaming expression. Mad funny!
9. The driver drove like so pretty fast and smooth and based on my 6 senses I think I know our whereabout. I asked them whether we're on Bukit Banang Golf Club that road.
10. After that Xin was damn fake lorr. She turned into don't-know-where and make an U-turn out to the main road again =.= Again, she pretended to stop by the roadside as if there was a traffic light. In fact it was nothing there. =.=
11. Ok. Can't be denied I peeped again :D I saw tall grasses, trees and red muddy narrow road. Obviously we're at a kampung place! Andrea opened the window to snap some pictures. Guess what, we smelt something salty. What else in our mind? SEASIDE LAHHH duhhh.

12. Reached the ABC place. They told us the options A, B and C were actually referring to the SAME place which is SEASIDE! Jas and I were like WTF.

13. We were instructed to face in front.

14. For what? To take pictures with the kidnappers :D

Notice that I kept facing upwards because I was peeping MUAHAHA.
15. We were allowed to remove the mask after an hour.

*taadaaaaahhhhh*
Ok lahh. Kind of surprise because I have never been to this place before. Can say, I don't even know the existence of such seaside. Shame as a Batu Pahat-ian. :D
These are the views of the seaside. Ok lahh. Not bad. Heard that got people went there to photoshoot their wedding albums one owhkay *winks*






They were a bunch of THOUGHTFUL kidnappers! They prepared paper sacks, polystyrene bowls and spoons, plain water to clean our dirty and muddy legs, etc. They told me they were so damn worried that I might be wearing sports shoes that day. If so, they pretended that they needed to borrow a pair of slippers from me so that I can change at the beach. See how nice they are. But how come they never think that Jas and I will be wearing something like long pants or long sleeves leh? hmm nevermind, The Most Thoughful Kidnappers Award still belongs to them lahh!

Getting ready for picnic!

This cheesecake taste awesome. I swear!

17th and 15th. :)



Me likey this pic like 9102928736453920 times! ♥

We cut the cake without Ngee. She was still in Malacca!
Photo-shooting time next!

This is when we had our legs spa. *wtf faint*

I can't stop laughing when I look at these. Especially on Kek's OMG facial expression when her legs fell into the freaking soft mud. We laughed like so hard on the spot can. LMAO :D

This is obviously a FAIL picture. HAHAHAHA. Can't be blamed lahh. I was moving too much. Paiseh ar Xin :)

Friendship lovess ♥





BAHHHHH epic lehh. *blush*

Andrea. Photographer of the day ♥







mlm is our lingua franca since high school. :D




My arms are still fat. Dumb bell practice FAIL!



Andrea despises shorties like so damn obvious lorr :D

R.I.P





Kay. End this post with the happy Jump! Thanks girls for the surprise. It was really a blast. Thanks aH xin, Andrea and Kek for the day! Mucho lovesss. ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
Not to forget thanks FAMILY for the awesome dinner, Ng Ying Jie and Xuen for the early surprises and EVERYBODY for the wishes. Love ya all! Mwahhhxxxx ♥

Thanks for the blast, girls. Mwahhhss ♥
p/s : Hell I used freaking 3 hours to organize the pics and to blog this. Make sure you guys read it. :) Bye! ♥




No comments:
Post a Comment