Idk it's destined or what, God of Mercy I should say, sent me a pair of angel to save me when I was about to collapse, when I was about to give up today.
It took me 10mins for nature's call and of course I never notice my silent-mode phone was ringing. When I glued my ass again in the library 5th floor, 2 person made their surprise appearances in front of where I was sitting. They were searching for me level by level, not by the lift inside the library.
When I asked why are they appearing in Uni, they just gave me a very random answer -- PASSED BY -.- (and all the way from Klang?! -.-)
They cheered me up, motivated me and 'slapped' me awake by giving me a 2 hours of puke-blood tutorials, and YET to have their lunch at 1pm. 13 years of education life, this is the first time someone did this to me when I was feeling down like a pile of shit, and stressed like wtf. Seriously, touching. (tho I didn't drop my tears :D )
I know passed by was just a lame excuse. One of you were holding your document case. Nahh I am not a 3-year-old kid k. But seriously, your sincerity, your kindness, I felt it. Thanks friends. I do appreciate your help. Really.
And one more thing, I told them I've been studying in Subang since '08 and never try Klang Bak Kut Teh before. One of them told me surprisingly, NEVERMIND, THIS CAN BE PLANNED AFTER EXAM. (What?! All the way from Subang to Klang, and fetch me back to Subang again and then drive back to Klang AGAIN?!) Sigh. I don't know what to say. No BKT won't die one lahh.
Two values I've learnt from them :
1. Never be self-centered. Try to help, as long as you can. But for those sibeh kuai lan people, we can just ignore them :) hahaha.
2. Never give up.
Thanks friends. YOU KNOW WHO YOU ARE. I never expect that both of you will come to library and searching for me this noon. I really appreciate your help although what you guys had taught me went futile and didn't come out at last. At least, I managed to survive. From the bottom of my heart, thank you :) I owe you guys a favour. 我欠你们一个人情. :)


No comments:
Post a Comment