For the Adidas brand loyalties out there, I'm sure you've heard of this -- Mi Adidas. Basically mi adidas is an Adidas customization project that allows consumers to create their own unique footwear according to their own specifications and demands in terms of sizes, functions and aesthetics. In other words, Adidas helps you to create your own shoes made by you and specially just for you.
I'm not going for Nike this time as Nike only provides NIKE DUNK which I do NOT like for their Kicks Creation. As my current Nike Women are in maroonish, so I want something different this time. I want it to be fierce though, so I've customized it and came out with this :
I'm not going for Nike this time as Nike only provides NIKE DUNK which I do NOT like for their Kicks Creation. As my current Nike Women are in maroonish, so I want something different this time. I want it to be fierce though, so I've customized it and came out with this :
The light orangey mesh winter material base
and with the combination of light maroon,
pure yellow, mid red, and white
dual colours of stability midsole
and the PERFORMANCE stockliner
with the geoFIT heel padding
the base.
FIERCE!!!
Yes. That's my work.
My name deserves to be sewed ;)
The brand with three stripes. - USD130
Eighties dark purple trefoils
with wheat colour lateral rear quarter
The side view
FIERCE!!!
Yes. That's my work. My name deserves to be sewed ;)
The brand with three stripes. - USD130Mummy said the shoes look like a body of a tiger =.= Who cares anyway? LOLL
Yes, I did promise not to get any sports shoes in at least 2 years after I've hitted down with my current maroon Nike Women yet the MI ADIDAS is so sickening distracting.
I was extremely overjoyed as they provided shipping to your home if you did your mi adidas online, it's chargeable though BUT it is only within US. WTF.
Yeah, and the best damned thing is NOT every Adidas stores provide this services and the nearest I can get from are located in Singapore - Vivo City and The Cathay @ Handy Road. The only thousand-and-one mi adidas outlet in Malaysia is at Pavilion KL. That's a new hope for me and that explains why my promise is somehow going to be a bullshit. (:
I called Adidas Performance @ Pavilion the next day. The batches of shoes available for customization in Malaysia are only football, basketball and running. Well, as for running, THERE ARE ONLY TWO MODEL TEMPLATES AVAILABLE which are the Microbound and the Supernova. Sad but true. Microbound costs around RM490 while Supernova is around RM500 something. Half a grand for a pair of shoes. That's maniac. GONE CASE FOR MY MI ADIDAS SUPERNOVA PERFORMANCE.
Proudly presents my 2nd mi adidas, the mi Superstar II, which is relatively cheaper, USD110
Eighties dark purple trefoils with wheat colour lateral rear quarter
The side view and the espresso front lateral quarter
the other side of view-
the other side of view- eighties dark purple trefoils with light orange medial rear quarter
and the university red medial front quarter
Yes. You ain't blind. Dual colour in a shoe.
and the university red medial front quarter
Yes. You ain't blind. Dual colour in a shoe.Notice the lace jewel.
I'm going to put on the birth date of my shoes
instead of the adidas trefoil.
the Adidas Originals.Someone told me it's really worth as it is designed based on my request and the comfy level of my feet under the explanations and advices of mi adidas experts, and the anticipation till the day arrives which normally takes around 3 weeks. I'm not going to pay for it if it's just for the gawddamn anticipation. For those who owed me a favour or kindness, this is the most suitable time for you to repay me. Whoever wants to sponsor me please do. Small donations in terms of money are welcome (:
When I can grab a pair of it is still a question mark for me. My shoes are still in a superb good condition and it is still bouncy. I never wash them besides staying away from rainy days. I've been using eraser to rub off its dirt and a cloth to clean it. THATS ALL. Nike oh Nike, when are you going to rot?
mInhuI,
tired.


No comments:
Post a Comment