had my braces rubber changed yesterday.
damn my teeth is still pain now.
pain until i dont feel like talking and if I do I talk like a handicap.
went for japanese steamboat with eevon just now
gosh i cant even bite the prawn into half.
i cant eat fruits i cant eat vege i cant eat meat i cant bite!!!
BEASTTTTTT!!!!!
awmaigourd it's world champ tmr.
awmaigourd Peter Gade will take on the gigantic LinDan in the last 8.
He has the chance if Lindan concedes a walkover his campatriot in round3
haih it is IMPOSSIBLE unless *ahemm*
go go Peter Gade but my money is still on LinDan. =(
kudos taufik has a favourable draw !! *clap clap*
but omg gotta beware of CJ.
and damn markis kido why you got your highbloodpressure at this right time?
omg KKK is going to meet the bdm stormer in the last 4 if everything goes smoothly.
triple k please gear up. forget the one man show k.
headache headache.
I WANT TO SEE PETER IN THE FINALSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS! grill.
mInhuI
pain =(


No comments:
Post a Comment