Nuffnang.

Monday, March 1, 2010

Partially relieved.

WOOHOO GOOD MORNING! It is 6 in the morning. I can hear the Muslims healer from the mosque (:

Done with Marks and Spencer! DONE! Just wait for the time to drop the +/- 40 pages report into the assignment box (:


I am now left with TAX. The bitchy tax. Thursday. Bear with it.


Super hungry now. What to eat? Damn interval only at 2pm. Did not sleep for the whole night. Keep my fingers crossed that I won't faint later. Not yet iron my clothes. pffffffffffffft. Where is the business law tutorial later? No updates on portals and this bullshit is expected anyway. Blame the lecturer so being so inefficient for SO MANY TIMES.


Brands essence of chicken I neeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeed youuuuuuuuuuuuuu!


p/s : i couldn't find you online and neither you on your phone. through mails? how frequent do you check your mail? not that i did not ask another fella to pass the message to you. darn i DID! what's the point of you to comment banyak banyakkkkkkkkkk. celaka.

No comments: