I've been Facebooking, Twiterring, and staying on The Star online for the whole day. What else I did? Laundry, msn with lil bro who kept asking me to buy stuffs for his pet in Pet Society, nap, dinner, shower, edited my CV.. what else I did? no more. I got to salute myself for wasting another day =.= I have a pile of assignments to deal with in fact but I don't feel like doing them. The whole unit is so empty and I'm going to die of muteness. Someone out there who are bored, call me and talk to me please. Neither MSN nor SMS. CALL or VIDEO CALL THROUGH MSN! No service charge will be imposed :D
NYJ has updated on Malaysia Open yest'day. I planned not to update on that anymore due to my laziness but after reading hers I felt like OH MAN! I MUST UPDATE MINE TOO after 4th MAC - Tax assignment deadline wtf and to make thing worse, I am addicted to Mediacorp's
Bro is already in KL means lil bro got to talk to the wall at home with mummy. It is not suprising if there are few more plants standing outside my house on my next trip back to BP. Yes. He loves planting those kind of don't-know-what species of weird plant. Air plant is the name? idk. Friday was his first day. 2 unlucky ass stuffs happened on his first day here. Forget to bring this and that. Dad got to call taxi to send his stuff here the next morning. Called him this noon and glad to hear that he's still having his orientation in college. Wonder he can cope with his days here.
Physically strong but my brain is dead for the whole day. I need a looong jog jog jog jog joggg! 3.19 am! O.O Chaoz!


No comments:
Post a Comment