A lot of people might think that it is pretty crap for not going to Australia after doing SAM. In fact, I felt that as well. haha. At the very first, I wanted to persue my studies at UTAS in Australia very much, but the 3 years Honour degree offered by UWE attracted me, and SAM is recognized world wide. So, what to do? Going for UWE twinning program for sure!
Anddd, I've shifted from Ridzuan to My Place, instead of renting a room for myself outside. Someone cancelled her rent in My Place at the moment as I was seeking for a room. Thanks to my "lucky-ness" and dad's decision, I have to stay under the Money-Sucking-Taylor's-Residence-Syndicate again =x. The only and last hostel room available is located at the HIGHEST floor of the apartment has MADE MY LIFE DIFFICULT! WTH! No lift available some more. So kesian =xxxxxx
After settled and cleared up everything, it's Sunway time! muahaha. LOL. Every shops are having sales sales and SALES.....! hahaha. Grabbed a few pieces of new year clothes in less than 4 hours and we chao-ed~ XD. BUTTTTTTT!! I didn't get my pants, dress and shoes due to the time 'deficit'!!!!! lols. econs term XD.
Then, we stopped at Malacca for dinner -- the little Nyonya place. haha. kidding sial. Lol. Yeshhh.. the Milk crab in Lee Restaurant in Sri Rama 3 road, so called "肥李" in Chinese is very very AWESOME! LOL! It had been years since I last ate this Milk Crab. Going to have it again if happen to pass by Malacca =)))
the milk crabbies..loll
Anyway, classes is going to start on 6th Jan 09, and dad had his plan to fetch me up to the "prison" Subang on the 4th. =.='' No more Lumines Block. No more slacking. No more day dreaming, and minimize online and TV time. Going to study hard and pass all the papers. I hope.. NO.. Should be I MUST be able to do that! God Bless Me =)
The 3 MUSTs UK mission :-
I MUST go to UK by Oct 2010!!!
I MUST graduate and get my honour degree in 2011!!!
I MUST witness the Opening Ceremony of London Olympics in 2012! LIVE!!! =P


3 comments:
1stly:
i x syok u!!
y u hav milk CRAB!!!!
2ndly:
SALES!!SALES!!SALES!!
kakaakaka..
sales suck more M than taylors
haha..
3rdly:
4th floor..so dat u can slim down..
hahha!!romantic mar..
when using stairs at night..
4thly:
i wan lindan's SHOES!!
(predicted he'll win for next olympic..dun hate me!!)
hahaha~~
oh ya..almost forget..
5thly:
stil playing lumines block ar?
ahhahah!!
WALAO eh..
1st :
WE tapao-ed some milk crab back some more. haha. =D
2nd :
Sales sucked more money den Taylor's but i rather let Sales to suck my money. LOL
3rd :
romantic indeed. If lightning I'll kena 1st
4th :
Fart from his ass u want?
5th :
I am playing every night b4 i turn in. lol. my record now is 318201. hahaha
1st 2nd 3rd 4th 5th (coz i dun hav much to say)
poorrr min hui
sien sial
my course will start at feb 26
wahahahahahahahaha
happy prison-ing~~
Post a Comment