You people must get to listen to his new songs. It Rocks! I can tell that Heart Beat is better than Change Me. It's worth to buy dude. Pre-order price is just for 49.90 bucks and the album is come with freebies some more. The freebies are Lee Hom 2009 calendar and a photobook. Anyway, I've ordered Taiwan version of Heart Beat, with the freebies of Lee Hom's EP of What's Wrong With Me and a 3D booklet of MusicMan. haha.
The 1st song, 爱得 得体, actually and frankly, I don't like this song though but the title! I don't understand what is it all about. Anyway, understand a little bit of the chorus part. hehe.
2nd song, 心跳, I love the melody of this song, and the MV as well. This song is eventually trying to express his feeling, and it it composed purely 100% from the bottom of his heart. Eh, fellow reporters, paparazzies and press buddies. Although this MV had some similarities as Jay's 我不配 MV, but I can tell that Lee Hom wan't a copy cat. Although both Lee Hom and Jay acted as a great celebrities in the MVs, but here are the 2 BIGGG differences that I can tell:-
1. Jay was so lovey dovey with his "girlfriend" throughout the MV but Lee Hom showed desperation, quarrelled, and Takako fought and beaten him in this MV.
2. Jay's "girlfriend" left Jay alone at the end of the MV but Lee Hom and Takako were patched back at the end.
and.. the lame difference I've taken note :
1. Jay played piano but Lee Hom played guitar. hahahass =D
p/s : Takako is damn pretty. If wanted to compare, Shu Qi is totally NOTHING. LOL
Well, his 3rd song,春雨里洗过的太阳, a lovely and relaxing song by Lee Hom, great melody and the scene of the porch and little garden outside ah mah's house appear in my mind as I listen to it.. and.. and.. and.. this song.. has my name inside! LOL. After the chorus, you'll come to this line, 流下了眼泪 留下了智慧. haha. It's my name. Can I say that he mention my name in his song? LOLLLL. Lee Hom hopes that the listeners will be optimistic to face the challenges in our lives because the best weather will come after the storm and rain. Besides, he hopes this song will help his listeners to be able to see the SUNSHINE after the rain and storm.
4th, Everything. This is the theme song of a Taiwanese drama, 真爱. Awesome right? haha. Besides the melody, I love the lyrics super duper muchhh. An awesome yet amazing lyrics produced by an ABC! Before you come to the chorus part, there's a line of words of 不被看好越是要做到 就算别人都说 我们没什么出息 不可能会这样轻易放弃. Yeah, he's right, as a person looks down on you, and everyone is saying that you are good-for-nothing, yet you must prove to that fella that you CAN do it and you MUSTN'T GIVE UP! Eventually this song is trying to reflect the story of his BUDDY in US. This person was asking Lee Hom to tag along with him to select a ring for his girlfriend. But disaster striked. He was rejected when he was trying to kneel down and proposed to her in Australia. Thus, this scene inspired Lee Hom to compose 'EVERYTHING'
5th, 我完全没有任何理由理你, my favourite so far, can say that he's using this song to defence the attacks by press and a crazy fella, so called 小虫. According to mummy, this fella was once a famous singer before. He claimed that Lee Hom has been plagiarising other composer's work all this while, wtf is that?! LOL. Another awesome lyrics from Lee Hom again, and yet, those provoking lyrics do not destroy the melody of the song. The combination of the instrument is damn beautiful and damn perfect! Unlike some of the scolding-people-language song, nice lyrics but the melody is sucks. Hence people, do not step on his tail! haha.
6th, 另一个天堂, a love song duet with Jane Zhang. This song was dreamt by Lee Hom. Unbelievable right? Actually, my favourite 'Our Song' was dreamt by Lee Hom as well. LOL. Compare with the dialect song he duet-ed with Selina in Change Me album, I will prefer this newly duet-ed. This song is much much better. haha. I HEART THIS SONG ;-*
7th, 玩偶, I felt this song sucks at the very first time. But, after listening to it few times, this song is just like a happy-go-lucky song. haha. There's a little bit of Chinese New Year feel at the beginning of the song. LOL. Not bad overall. =)
8th,脚本, actually, I don't really know what 脚本 is, but I can figure out that this is more or less like a.. script..?? A simple and nice song, and I felt it has some 'feel' of FOREVER LOVE and A SIMPLE SONG. hehe =D
9th, 竞争对手, before I listen to this song, I thought this song will not be nice as it is placed on the 9th spot in this album. Normally, unattractive songs will be placed at the bottom of the list yeah. haha. But I was wrong. 1st time listen to Lee Hom singing this type of song. The 'feel' was different. Perhaps, he sang it before and I never heard of it? LOL
10th, here you go.. 摇滚怎么了!! Well, we can see a totally different Lee Hom in this song. The combination of Western and Eastern instruments -- Pipa and Electronic guitar. The melody is pretty awesome. Can say, it's a round PERFECT COMBINATION of Pipa and Electronic guitar. Who says western instrument can't mix with the eastern? There, Lee Hom made it possible. Anyway, his China 'feel' electronic guitar is pretty nice. What a great artist he had found. LOL. Try to learn the way he sings in this song. It's fun! =D





2 comments:
ya..he did mention u .
i agree wit it!!
totally!!
*anyway..this is a christmas n new year present from me..
HAPPY NEW YEAR and
MERRY CHRISTMAS
hahaha. yaya. haha
walao eh. so this is da xmas present from u la? wat the kns. LOL.
Post a Comment