Results were not out on 15th Dec as expected. Darn it. Made me kan jiong for nothing. The feeling was just like.. wtf .. =.='''
But it was released this morning -- 17th Dec 08 at 8.30 South Australian time. I didn't sleep yesterday just to wait for the results at the very first second. I received a call from Andrea at 6.32am and she said the results was up in SSABSA website already. I rushed downstairs and on my laptop immediately. Damn. Even my laptop was kan jiong for me as well. Hang pulak.. but it was okie a few seconds later. hehe =)
Damn. Thank God, I passed all the subjects whey! Including the bloody Maths. Amazing! Damn fucked up around with Maths. haha. And another click of my mouse, Omg! O.O an unbelievable yet unexpected TER appeared in front of my eyes! Yeay! That was the effort from 3rd Jan 08 to 18th Nov 08! I was satisfied with it although it is considered quite poor among my classmates. It's enough for me to continue my degree in Taylor's. hahas =)
However, what I have expected did not happen =x. I expect Accounts to be much much better and hope that Accounts and ESL will help to pull my TER up. Besides, I've got the very first B for English in my major exams in my lifetime, and yet...the Australian moderated my ESL marks down some more! damn shit wheyy.. Indeed true, "Expect the Unexpected"!
I was freakin' thrilled and delivered this good news to my parents immediately. Damn. Instead of being happy, my dad "splashed" me "a pail of cold water" pulak. I was like.. Okay. Its okay. As long as I am happy will do! =D
So.. what's next? Still being loyal to Taylor's. haha. Yet, another trouble comes. Which one to choose from? UniSA or UWE degree programme? It's really...... mlm...... to make a decision!
Anyway...
Kudos and thumbs up to Andrea and Yen Yin =D ! Gonna miss the days we travelled ups and downs together yeay! *cheers*
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment