Nuffnang.

Sunday, February 15, 2009

nah!

BLOOD BOILS! BLOOD BOILS! BLOOD BOILSSSSSSSSS!!!!


DAMN IT. The one and the only BITCH living in this world viewed my profile through friendster. DAMN IT. Its damn irk to see her picture keep appearing in my profile. Even elephants and Gorillas are much much much thinner and prettier and sexier that YOU without giving them a single damn!!



Darn her! I never hate a fella in my life so much before. I am not going bother to give her a damn to forgive and forget her and NOT in her dream as well.



Block her?! NO WAY! Because I am going to see when is she going to die of her BRAIN CANCER.

I am not cursing you. I might be ended up with karma. I just want to remind you that there are TONNES of karma waiting for you out there.

nah, There you go!




mInhuI
darn

No comments: