TRIPLE HAPPINESS for me today, Wooohoooo =D
First and the very foremost,
my PTPTN loan has been approved!! XD
Second,
Had my 8 hrs of classes today. I was unable to concentrate anymore and I was like a half -dead meat for the very last 30 mins. Know why? Because it was BSDM lecture. lol. Suddenly felt like to have a glimp on my phone.
Harhar! Andrea gave me a message.
"CONGRATULATIONS, OUR REDANG TRIP IS CONFIRMED!! and it's RM406! cheaper than the actual rate."
OMG. I was like.. YESSSHH! muahaha. And Visha, Hooi Teng and Ariel was like... lol.. =.=
Third.
Well, went back for sure after class. I was like going to have a nap or something like that. Before that, decided to have my laptop on so that I could continue with my MOB coursework after I woke up. But, my ichy hand couldn't leave the mouse alone. Went to HOManiacs forum and...
Owmaigourd. Owmaigourd. Owmaigourddddd~
LEE HOM ISS COMINGGGG!!!!!
MUSIC MAN ISSS COMINGGGGG!!!!!!
OMG. OMG. OMGGG.
MUSIC MAN WORLD TOUR CONCERT is going to kick off in MALAYSIA SOOONNN!!!!
OMG. OMG. OMG.
muaha =D I AM GOING FOR SURE!
EVEN If I am solo to go for his concert, I AM STILL GOING.
EVEN If I have one of my legs cripple and cannot be walked anymore, I AM STILL GOING!
EVEN If all the Bull Shit public transports from Subang to Bukit Jalil are dead, I AM STILL GOING!!
EVEN If you people give me 100 free Redang trips on that day, Sorry. I AM STILL GOING for the concert!!!
NOTHING IS GOING TO STOP ME FROM the MUSIC MAN'S WORLD TOUR CONCERT!
AND.. Mummy has given me a nod for that. She has even supported me to buy a front seat ticket, which cost more than 300 bucks. LOLS. Thx mummy. I'll try my best to bring mummy along. She loves Lee Hom as much as I do XD
I've missed his S'pore stop concert. I MUST NOT MISS THIS anymore!
600 bucks ticket might be taken into consideration if there is no such place call REDANG ISLAND in MALAYSIA.
No mood for MOB coursework anymore. I AM EXTREMELY overjoyed and excited. LOLS.
The BIG day of 2nd May 2009. I'll see YOU there, MUSIC MAN; together with your BAHAMUT at National Stadium Bukit Jalil !
mh


No comments:
Post a Comment