The draw isn't out yet. Seeding report isn't out yet tooooooooo. Gosh. i am going to grill up BWF. Cannot be blamed. It's just 12nd Feb today and All England falls on 3rd Mac. I'm getting more and more impatient. Such a loooooooooooooooooong way to go. ='(
Pretty boring la. No tournament to watch for this month.
The Damnny-Most Business
Jung Jae Sung is going for military camp for A month, which means.. he is not getting to play in the German and English tourneys. In other words, Lee Yong Dae is going to partner up with another fella so called Shin Baek Cheol. BUT BUT BUT BUT BUTT... all those China shuttlers who are still staying alive are coming back for All England. muahaha. hmmm. Our diving pro is not going to have an easy victory this time. hmmmmmm. Will be an exciting game I bet. Weeeee~~~
I am just able to see the draw for German Open so far. I was jumping and hoping in joy as I saw the draw for mixed doubles. muaha. Lee Yong Dae and Lee Hyo Jung are going to conquer the WORLD of mixed doubles again..!!! If Zheng Bo and Ma Jin are to spoil the winning plan of the LEEs, I am going to chop that fat lass off into thousand of hundred of pieces and boil him up in a pot of pork soup. LOLSSSSsss.
Too bad la. Peter Gade and my bad boy Taufik are not playing in this coming GP='(
Well, I would not like to comment much about the Malaysian shuttlers, as those back-up fellas are obviously will be returning to Tanah Melayu empy-handed =D. Okay la. I am not a sarcastic person, I predict Wong Choong Hann will clinch the silver medal back. If he doesn't, too bad I shall say. Well, am I good enough for being a patriotic MALAYSIAN? muahaha.
mh


No comments:
Post a Comment