this girl ma.. A bloody fat ass with more than 3000cm cube of fatty acids in her body! -- this is what i can describe about her. A great liar on her brain tumour! Darn. I was her victim last year! Wait.. not only me alone.. a few fella prefects as well.
This fat lass claimed that she had a "light" cancer on her brain, which has been troubling her throughtout the year and made her could not concentrate in her studies. So kesian. This sexy ass used the reason of DIZZY and 'feel like want to VOMIT' to cheat off the prefects and used this sweet time to sleep in class during most of the major and minor school assemblies.
One Friday I remember, we were having our Penerapan Nilai-nilai Murni in the school hall while the Malays are having their Pembudayaan Al-Quran in C Block for 30 mins.. Well.. This is where the climax begins. Joanne and I was on duty in B Block for 2 weeks, and that was the last Friday to deal with B Block. To prevent and theft and loss, everybody had to assemble in the hall. And this fatso claimed that she was dizzy and had a very very bad headache. Soooo what..? NO exceptional! She has to go to the hall as well. Soo.. additional service from the prefects! Joanne and I hold her to the hall. Noble yeah. =)
She dared not enter the hall, and requested to sit at a place where we called "The Sudut Bacaan". Besides, this fella asked me to accompany her, as the "Sudut Bacaan" has two dozens of ghost and vampire beside her. DAMN HER!! No choice. I got to sit with her. She even asked me to use my bare hand to touch her "tumour" on her head...and.. I touched. She really had something that was really soft and swollen. That was damn geli, and not the ''tumour'' as she said. Tumour should be inside our body isn't it? How come her "tumour" was so special and outside her head pulak.. I didn't know what the hell was that by the way.
After a short chat with her, the assembly was over and Pang approached me and asked me about her. LOL. I told her everything and Pang told me she was lying. I had a short chat with Pang and I went back to class. Once I've seated, some one called me and said that fatso wanted to see me. What the hell was going on.. She was walking out from Pn. Chew's staffroom. She gave me a booklet of testpad and a Pilot pen, asked me to help her to write 8 letters to 8 teachers wheyy! Letter to Pn Teong for not attending Chinese class la.. letter to Pn Hamilah la.. letters to blablabla.. and she wanted the letters at that moment also. What the Frack was that! I was not Super Hero to fork out 8 letters for her in just 1 period of time which is around 40 mins! I was not stupid till the the bottom of the Earth and I asked her to write herself.
As I gave her back her papers and pen, she was FAINTED wheyyyy!!! OMG. A BIGGGG, fat Gorilla in her Baju Kurung fainted in front of me! Wat the hell. Got to carry her to the staffroom again with the help of a few passer-bys. Really fu*kin' Damn! I was back to class after she was being carried to the staffroom. Thanks to her, I was damn sweaty. =x
Joanne and I was patrolling during the recess time and I met one of her classmates. She told that the parent's of that fatso was here to meet Pn Chew and left after they had a long chat. DARN HER! Her brain "tumour" was fuc*in' fake. In fact, she worked part time till late night and had not enough sleep. Hence, she had a headache and got to skip classes and sleep in class. That day onwards, she don't even need a fella to assist her and to hold her when she walks. She could rush and run to canteen some more. ANDDD.. I could see her laughing happily on the day of SPM exam. ahPang noticed her stomach was boosted up suddenly and she was even fatter than before. Was she pregnant? haha.. We guessed so.. LOL..
Until today, she's still alive as an account executive with her hair dyed! Andrea said dying hair is another way to treat cancer. LMAO. Heard ahPang said she was even married. Indeed true. This is justified through her friendster profile. She has a baby girl named R****L. LOLLL...! Hey.. remember.. Don't ever pass your cancer cells to your daughter, please. She's innocent! Anyway, hope to see you in the Golden Melody Awards in the next few years. YOU have a great potential to become a great actress! Great actresses earn my appluases, and yet, you earn my FIST!

A Gorilla suffering from brain tumour.
So Kesian ='(


2 comments:
woww~~ i knew who is that fatso weyyyyy... haha.. she is cutie u know!!!so leng and so sexy... her bf loves her very very much hor.. mai xiao xiao ar...
wat bf la. ppl had upgraded herself to become ppl's WIFE alr.
Post a Comment