Nuffnang.

Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Updates.

Heyy peeps! Just a very quick update because I am drowning in the pool of asignmentS. Audit, financial accounting and tax&tax planning. Shit you UWE.

1. As you facebook addicts know, yeah, I went for Malaysia Open 2010. I wanted to blog about this since dont know when but... assignments deadlines are drawing near, I am waiting for Ying Jie to pass me her memory card. You know lahh, ixus is just too sucks to snap those action pictures. Hi ISO, Hi noise, limited zooms.. wtff. Some more there are thousands of pictures which make my life kinda difficult to sort them out. Anyway, I went there not because I am a patriotic and supportive citizen, it is because... some of the badminton players is just simply too rock! (:


*a precious picture to fish your appetite prior to the actual post (:*

PETER GADEEEEEE ♥



2. I've shifted from Taylor's Business School to the so-called Taylor's newly-built WORLD CLASS FACILITIES aka STATE OF ART Lakeside Campus. wtfffff? Yeah, a campus with a lake, new facilities and beside a err.. COW FARM? is just too cool but it is effing inconvenient. Quarter of it is still under construction and the dust really pissed my ass off. UWE team building tomorrow. Brainless Taylor's is having this during the assignment peak season and WHAT IS THE POINT OF HAVING THIS FOR YEAR 2 STUDENTS?!!! I don't understand!


Will update more on these soon. Stay tune (:



mh.

1 comment:

J.k.Cason said...

u no need to understand..
u js hav to do it...
AHAHAHAH!!